The sales tax environment has become increasingly complex over the last several years. The current political and economic environment threatens to make it even more difficult for companies to keep up with ongoing changes, as government agencies seek out additional sources of revenue.
Many companies are learning the hard way that their manual sales tax management process puts them at greater risk for negative audits. With the average penalty costing $34K per audit, can your company afford to continue losing money on manual error-prone sales tax compliance?
The good news is that there is a solution. You can eliminate the complexity of tax management by automating and providing accurate tax calculation, painless administration, effortless reporting and timely remittance with seamless, transparent integration to your ERP solution. Best of all, your business can:
- Achieve full end-to-end sales tax compliance
- Automate manual processes involved with managing tax tables and updates
- Eliminate compliance holes associated with using a flat state rate or zip code-based systems
- Reduce your audit exposure through ‘bullet-proof’ compliance
- Outsource all of your sales tax filing requirements
- Automate the paperless collection and management of certificates
Learn why the time to automate the tedious sales tax process is now, by watching this 4.5 minute video. Then, take the free Needs Assessment Survey courtesy of our 3rd Party Sales Tax Automation Partner, Avalara, to see if you are in compliance with Sales Tax collection and reporting.