Changing to a new management system is an important decision. To make sure the new system will meet your expectations, you’ll need to go through a rigorous selection process and see what vendors can offer to best meet your requirements.
- Functionality: Looking for less complexity does not mean that you need less functionality. Sage ERP X3 provides your company with deep and broad first‐class functionality, while remaining simple to implement and to use. Put together a list of your key requirements and look what systems are able to support them all within a simple, integrated design.
- Integration: Software integration does not mean just applications that work together. It also means that they exchange real‐time information, share a common database and user interface and, more importantly, they evolve together. Only Sage ERP X3 gives you both rich and fully‐integrated functionality in all areas of your business for accounting and financial management, purchasing, inventory, sales, customer relationship management AND manufacturing.
- Scalability: Evolution means the ability for your ERP system to grow with your business. Sage ERP X3’s integrated design provides your company with all the functions it needs now and in the future at no additional license charge. You can simply activate the functions as you need them. It’s all there from the beginning. It is also a flexible system that can be easily parameterized to fit your organization’s changes, scaling up to 1,000 users.
- Web‐native: Web‐native means that your system can be accessed the same way in both client/server and Web mode. Some ERP software systems may offer a customized Web connection to dedicated functions, but few can provide your company with the ability to operate the system locally or through the Web in the exact same fashion. Think of the advantage you could have with this advanced communicative architecture when expanding your business over multiple sites, or considering developing relationships with premier suppliers, partners or customers!
- Multi‐country by design: Global trade requires global tools. Not only is Sage ERP X3 available in eight languages and legislations – including China – allowing users to access the system in their own language wherever they are, but country specific parameters, such as legal and market requirements, are centralized to offer a single global solution. Sage ERP X3 makes it easy to share common data and processes between different foreign sites or subsidiaries, while respecting their own specific usages and business rules.
- Low cost of ownership: With functionality and ease of use, cost of ownership might be among your first selection criteria. Sage ERP X3 was built to dramatically reduce the time of implementation and customization, while providing most of the advanced features you need. Reducing the cost from the implementation on is the best way to guarantee a faster return on investment!
- Commitment to success: With a business unit entirely dedicated to Sage ERP X3 operations in North America, Sage offers you the best of two worlds: a reactive mid‐sized organization committed to our US customers’ success, backed by a world leading business software provider and its first‐class R&D centers.