Sage Summit 2012 was another blockbuster event. Sage 500 ERP partners enjoyed a number of sessions designed to spotlight the strategic direction and future of the product, beginning with product specific sessions on Sunday including:
- Visions of Wealth—Presenting an End to End Solution with Sage 500 ERP Connected Services and ISV’s
- Implementation and Administration of Project Accounting and Timesheet
- Advanced Planning, MRP, and Demand Planning
Throughout the week multiple sessions showcased the future direction for Sage 500 ERP with an emphasis on usability, productivity, mobility, and hybrid cloud solutions. View the roadmap presentation showcasing topics, including:
- Deliver improved user experience with Visual Process Flows.
- Simplify pricing maintenance with Global Pricing Updates.
- Expedite lockbox and mass payment processing with the ability to Import Pending Cash Receipts
- Accelerate Period End Closing through the ability to lock down sub-ledgers and with easier to use Cash Management interface.
- Reduce fraud exposure and expand payment entry options with Sage Exchange.
- Simplify Sales Order Entry with the new look and feel for high data entry screens from Sage 500 Refresh
- Add mobility to ERP with Mobile Sales Manager and Billable Services applications
- Projected roadmap out to 2015
- Explanation of the Innovation efforts underway