Held in Dallas, Texas at the Rosewood Cresent Hotel on September 22nd – 25th, this year’s Excel User conference will provide an opportunity to sharpen your Microsoft Excel knowledge to a more advanced level and extend your training in Excel-based reporting and analytics using today’s software and its capabilities.
This 3-day training event will offer several informative Excel courses for all levels of Excel users, as well as specific tasks for BizNet Partners and users. This year’s hot topics include:
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks
- Dashboarding Techniques
- Excel Guru’s Toolbox
- Pivot Table Essentials
- 10 Features You Probably Missed in Excel
- Excel 2013 – Best New Features
- Excel Budgeting Techniques
- Excel’s Best Unknown Features
- Office 365 – the Cloud Comes to the Office
- Tech Update 2013
Secure your spot to earn up to 19 CPE credits today! Click here to register now.