Maintaining an accurate inventory of your company’s fixed assets is crucial; without it, little can ensure the accuracy and reliability of your fixed assets accounting. However, the task of managing a physical inventory of fixed assets can seem daunting –even impossible. With the newest version of Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking, you can easily track and account for all of your company’s fixed assets.
Easy to use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets, reduce insurance and, if applicable, tax overpayments. Using state-of-the-art Microsoft Windows Mobile barcode readers, you can conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location. And, since Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking comes with over 40 customizable fields, you can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record. Better still, Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking seamlessly integrates with Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation, so your information is in a single database – eliminating double data entry as well as ensuring your asset data is never out of sync due to departments not sharing information.
Simply put, with automated inventory functionality and built-in reconciliation capabilities, the Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking module makes keeping track of items you use to run your organization a whole lot easier.
Take a look at some of the benefits Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking could bring to your business. With Sage Fixed Assets – Tracking, you could:
- Report on all crucial information you need for keeping track of your fixed assets, including which have been transferred, inventory exceptions, and duplicate tags.
- Check assets in and out to easily keep track of who has which item, receive alerts when checked out assets are overdue, and see the history associated with each asset.
- Reconcile the status of your assets against the current asset ledger.
- Speed up the asset inventory process so you can conduct inventories more regularly so you can ensure your tax liabilities and insurance are always up to date.
- Seamlessly integrate the solution with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets management solutions (including Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation).