Earlier this year Sage released the newest version of Sage 100 ERP – Sage 100 ERP Version 2014. The new version included some major updates and provided small and mid-sized businesses with a way to connect their business management system to the Cloud, as well as a way to increase their revenue and make better business decisions. Since its release, many companies have wondered whether or not they should upgrade their ERP solution. While we cannot make the decision for you, we can highlight some of the key features of Sage 100 ERP Version 2014 so you can decide for yourself if it’s worth the upgrade.
According to two separate Accenture studies performed in 2011 and 2012, the reason companies are losing customers is due primarily to poor customer service, which results from inaccurate or incomplete data within their ERP (or other business management) system. The new release of Sage 100 ERP specifically addresses this issue by integrating Sage Intelligence with Sage 100 ERP, allowing businesses to easily access real-time information (such as product information, customer order history and salesperson profitability) and view dashboards so they always have the information they need to address any issue or problem.
In addition to Sage Intelligence and its mobile capabilities, Sage 100 ERP offers integration with the following connected service add-ons:
Sage Billing and Payment
- Can be accessed through a browser that streamlines and automates the Accounts Receivable process
- Allows users to accept electronic payments, as well as automates invoice delivery through email
- Helps businesses lower the costs of printing, folding and mailing invoices.
Sage Inventory Advisor
- Improves decision making by providing businesses with real-time information about their inventory levels
- Provides daily diagnostics of your inventory status, resulting in improved fill rates and lower cash investments in inventory
Sage Mobile Service
- Strengthens customer service by providing work order or customer information anytime, anywhere
- Increases service technician production (leading to higher revenues)
Sage Mobile Sales
- Provides sales teams with an online product catalog, customer history and product availability as they are out in the service
- Enables sales personnel to increase average order sizes, process orders faster, process payments and collect signatures on mobile devices
- More fully integrated with Sage 100 ERP, allowing sales teams to become more mobile and meet their quota goals
If you’d like to learn more about Sage 100 ERP Version 2014 and how it can offer enhanced integration with the above service add-ons, give us a call today.