The Sage 100 ERP You’ve Always Wanted
Have you ever experienced frustrations with the functionality of your Sage 100 ERP system? Have you ever thought to yourself, “If I could make a suggestion, I would improve _________?” Over the past few years, Sage has not only welcomed – but encouraged – input from actual users on needed features and functionality in the system. They promised that they would listen and incorporate user requests into new software updates and version releases, and that’s exactly what they’ve done.
For some time now, Sage has been preparing users for a big Sage 100 ERP version release. Well, the wait is over – Sage 100 ERP 2015 is here, along with many new features and customer-requested enhancements. The newest version of Sage 100 ERP contains over 60 exciting new enhancements designed to increase productivity, business efficiency and profitability – from core accounting to integrated payment processing and CRM – and provides a wide array of new features across the board. The new features provide a better user experience and make complexity simple.
This important and valuable release includes:
- Streamlined purchasing processes.
- Printing improvements.
- Compliance tools to support the Affordable Health Care Act (ACA).
- Credit card processing improvements.
- Improved financial reporting capabilities.
- Expanded and improved paperless office capabilities.
- Updates to the General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation.
- Numerous usability features across multiple modules.
- User security improvements.
- Many customer-requested enhancements to Purchase Order and Sales Order
Available on-premises or online, Sage 100 ERP 2015 can deliver everything you need – from real-time and accurate financial, manufacturing and distribution data, to remote access through the Cloud for Service and Field Sales teams. Find out how you can update your Sage 100 ERP software and begin to experience the benefits of the new functionality.