A Sage 100 upgrade? Yes, it’s true. Sage 100 is changing, and we think you’ll love the changes.
When I was a kid, I hated change. I didn’t want the lineup of Saturday morning cartoons to change. I didn’t like the new school year and finding myself in a new classroom with a teacher I hadn’t met yet.
But, as an adult, I’ve found that change can be good. It often brings in new, exciting things that make my life easier or better than it was before.
That’s the case with the Sage 100 upgrade. Moving from Sage 100 to Sage 100cloud is an upgrade that may just make your business life easier.
Why You Should Upgrade from Sage 100 to Sage 100cloud
The Sage 100 upgrade to Sage 100cloud focuses on a manufacturing upgrade; that is, changing Sage 100cloud so that it offers more support for manufacturing processes and business needs.
There’s a lot going on with the Sage 100 upgrade. Here are some of the highlights:
- Timecard – the new Timecard module tracks time entry tasks and options and payroll, job costs, and BOI functions.
- Budgeting and planning – the startup pack in Sage 100cloud now offers budgeting and planning functions as part of your Sage 100cloud subscription. Choose from among eight pre-defined budget templates, included with Sage 100cloud. One desktop and three web users are included with your Sage 100cloud subscription.
- Integration with Office 365 – Sage Contacts now integrates with Office 365 and Microsoft Outlook contacts so you don’t have to enter them separately into Sage.
- Sales Order History – reprint Sales Order History for audits or to resolve disputes.
Sage Mobility for Barcode
Another item to note as part of the Sage 100 upgrade is Sage Mobility for Barcode. Manage your entire supply chain, from order placement through manufacturing and distribution. You can now get real time information through iOS and Android apps available for any mobile device.
Scanco Sales, Scanco Mobility, Scanco Warehouse 100, Scanco Manufacturing Suite, and Scanco Field Service are all available through mobile apps.
New for both Sage 100 and 100cloud versions is the Mobility Module. This module is now accessible via the Sage Landing page and includes an Install Wizard for easy installation.
An additional four new user interfaces to import data collected on mobile devices are all available, too, and show data imported by type. You can also see data imported by type within a range of dates. Grid views make it easy to find what you need, and everything can be printed as needed, too.
Great Add-Ons for Your Sage System
Sage also makes it easy to add on whatever you need to your basic system in this 2018 upgrade. There’s a long list of potential add-ons that includes:
- Scanco Warehouse 100
- Scanco WOScan/XScan
- Scanco Field Service
- Scanco Mulit-Bin for Warehouse Management
- Sage 100cloud manufacturing/JobOps JOScan
- Sage Bill of Materials
With so many options, you can add just the right software to your Sage 100cloud system to build out the right software for your business needs. And, because everything is built for integration, it integrates easily without the need for costly custom programming.
Scanco Acquires ACS Groups Multi-Bin and Manufacturing Efficiency Suite
Another big announcement … Scanco has acquired ACSG Solutions. Now under the Scanco umbrella are all the ACS multi-bin and manufacturing efficiency tools in one. This includes warehouse, distribution, supply chain, and other productivity and tracking apps and software that give you better insight and control over your entire process.
Emerald TC for Sage 100 Upgrades
If you’re ready to make the switch to Sage 100cloud or need Sage 100 upgrades, contact Emerald TC today. Contact us or call 678-456-6919 for more information about our software solutions for manufacturers.