Attendees at the January 2017 Acumatica Summit heard the announcement live when Kensium, Magento, and Acumatica made a joint announcement that will directly impact the future of e-commerce. Retailers seeking competitive advantages need look no further than Acumatica for its ability to marry the best of both Kensium and Magento into an Acumatica-based platform.
Simplifying E-Commerce for Merchants
The $2.7 trillion e-commerce sector offers unprecedented opportunity but the industry is highly competitive. Merchants finding the best solution first can utilize their competitive advantage to gain market share, customer loyalty, and profits. As omnichannel retailing becomes more commonplace, integrated solutions such as Acumatica consolidate the management of their complex systems.
By simplifying e-commerce management for merchants, Acumatica provides them with an important advantage. Consolidated data provides companies with a faster response time to customer inquiries and the ability to respond more quickly to opportunities and issues. Both offer excellent competitive advantages in the highly competitive e-commerce industry.
Make – and Keep – Promises
In order to help their companies stand out from the crowd, many e-commerce merchants make bigger and better promises to their customers. Next-day delivery, satisfaction guaranteed, and other promises must be kept in order to build customer trust and company credibility. Now, with the combined data found within the Acumatica system, you can make and keep such promises more easily. Track orders, ensure popular items are in stock, and make good on your customer promises with ease. With the right system in place, the difference between back-end and front-end systems diminishes, and the entire process becomes seamless.
New Products from Acumatica and Kensium
Kensium has been working with Acumatica for four years to develop new and exciting innovations for e-commerce vendors. At the Acumatica Summit, Kensium unveiled the following extensions built for Acumatica products:
- Ecommerce Connectors – Link merchants’ e-commerce platforms and Acumatica ERP. This two-way data sync between Acumatica and the e-commerce system enables single-platform views. Connectors are available for merchants using Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Product Configurator – Simplify inventory processes and offer customers popular products. The configurator supports bundled, grouped, downloadable, and virtual products.
- PayPal Integrations – Accept payments from your customers directly within Acumatica by using PayPal’s “Request Payment” feature or use PayFlow Pro Payment Gateway.
- AcuCharge – Data interchange enables you to apply Level 3 Credit Card Processing, the lowest credit card processing rate in Acumatica.
- TaxCloud Integration – Apply the proper tax amounts and easily file required reports by automating processes associated with taxes and tax-based accounting.
- ADP Payroll Integration – Connect to ADP, update payroll preferences, submit your payroll details, and generate all the necessary accounting entities that you need.
Summit attendees also had the opportunity to attend the Kensium and Magento training course. Participants learned more about Acumatica’s official e-commerce tools and why these are beneficial to retailers and distributors. Attendees learned the features and benefits of these tools, as well as more information on selling and using them. Those who successfully completed the training seminar received certification badges which are required to sell and implement Acumatica e-commerce products.
To learn more about e-commerce solutions and Acumatica, send us an email or call at 678-456-6919.
E-commerce merchants need reliable systems with features that offer a competitive edge. We are an Acumatica reseller and can help you get started using the exciting tools and platforms mentioned above. Contact us today and we will help you choose great solutions for your business.