As Acumatica consultants, we’re pleased to share with you the latest update from Gartner on how Acumatica fared in its most recent “Magic Quadrant” analysis.
Never heard of the Magic Quadrant? Gartner provides market research on the IT industry. Each year, the company publishes Magic Quadrant reports that analyze software through a variety of qualitative factors. The firm focuses on global companies with annual revenues between $50 million and $1 billion.
This year’s Magic Quadrant report on ERP noted several important elements in the analysis. First, public cloud ERP adoption among these companies far outpaced those of large, product-centric enterprises, or those with more than $5 billion in annual revenues. The prediction is that big companies like those will adopt cloud ERP suites within the next few years.
The Gartner report focused this year on vendors’ “Ability to Execute” and “Completeness of Vision.” One thing to note: the position of each vendor on the quadrant is apt to shift as products mature and evolve over time. Download the full report.
Acumatica 2018 R1 Rated Favorably
Gartner reviewed Acumatica 2018 R1; since the review was published, Acumatica 2018 R2 has been released which addresses several usability issues. Acumatica was added to the Magic Quadrant as a niche player.
Survey respondents gave high marks to Acumatica cloud ERP for meeting their needs and offering a comprehensive range of partner apps and APIs that made integration a breeze. They also liked the flexibility of Acumatica’s cloud xRP platform.
Other items that granted Acumatica top marks include:
- Enhancements to the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition. These enhancements supply integrated production planning, material purchasing, and shop floor scheduling with customer management, sales, purchasing, inventory, and accounting in real time.
- The Acumatica Distribution Edition, which helps users manage orders and quotes, track inventory, automate business processes, and integrate CRM, Financials, Manufacturing and Project Accounting.
Acumatica Consultants for Cloud ERP
Users rave about many features of Acumatica cloud ERP. Some highlights include:
- Unique, all-inclusive software license so you don’t have to worry about upgrading your license every time you shift personnel to meet supply and demand
- Comprehensive and complete real-time views of all business functions from anywhere, at any time you have internet access
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop access
- Integrated financial, CRM, warehouse, and manufacturing suites that provide enhanced reports, so you can better manage all aspects of your business
- Simple, customizable dashboards, so users see what they need when they need it and don’t have to wade through extraneous details.
When you think about it, it’s not really “magic” that makes Acumatica special. It’s the attention to the needs of its customers that have placed Acumatica high above many other ERP solutions for small and mid-sized manufacturers. Being on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report is confirmation that Acumatica is on the right track and continually improving its product to serve the needs of its customers better.
Acumatica Consultants – Emerald TC
Emerald TC have Acumatica consultants who can provide guidance, insight, support, and service to companies adopting Acumatica as their ERP solution. Acumatica’s high marks for service, support, and usability make it a top choice for manufacturers. Contact us or call 678-456-6919 for more information.