eRequester is a web purchasing and expense management solution that streamlines your company’s purchase order process. By offering flexible administrative controls over purchasing based on predetermined approval routing requirements, eRequester provides financial managers with the tools they need to easily monitor and control spending. With significant purchase and expense workflow enhancements and increased business intelligence, eRequester proves to be a valuable business productivity solution.
Our experienced consultants, developers, and accountants can help you maximize your ROI on your procurement management system by increasing productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction. ETC can provide not just smooth implementation, but also comprehensive service and support.
eRequester, (recently renamed Fraxion,) can help your business:
- Reduce the costs associated with processing purchase requests
- Speed up the requisition process by reducing request errors and providing managers with readily available purchasing information for review
- Improve efficiency by eliminating the delay and double-entry of traditional, paper-based requisition processes
Works with: Acumatica, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500
Designed for mid-sized to large businesses, eRequester provides superior control over the purchasing process and can help the entire organization run more smoothly and efficiently. This paperless, web-based, and easy-to-use solution aids compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and delivers a rapid return on investment. Its core features include:
- Real-time integration with Sage ERP and other accounting systems
- Easy requisition creation
- Intuitive approval process
- One-step purchase order creation
As you monitor your spending and identify problem areas, eRequester allows the user to drill down deep into the depth of data so your business stays on course. Key features included in the software include:
- Real-time Notification: Users will receive notifications throughout the requisition approval process whenever a change is made so you stay informed and don’t miss anything important.
- Accrual Reports: Users can see which purchase orders have received goods or services but have yet to be invoiced to easily move budget from one period to the next.
- Budget Reporting: Users will have detailed views into all of the requisitions posted against a specific budget during a specific period of time and can compare budgeted vs. actual costs.
- Custom Views: eRequester provides one-click Excel download functionality to export the data users need for additional insight.
How eRequester Works
All purchasing requests are routed through eRequester’s sophisticated approval workflow engine for authorization. Approvers are notified by email when they have requisitions waiting for review. Requests can be routed for the appropriate authorization using many criteria, including department, vendor, type of purchase, and unit pricing.
eRequester can be customized with the following modules to meet your organization’s specific requirements:
- Purchase Order
- Expense Management
- Business Intelligence
- Budget to Actual
- Blanket PO
- Inventory Management
- Project Accounting
- Analytic Accounting
- Request for Quote
- Change Order
- Mobile Approval
eRequester is available as a standalone or hosted (SaaS) solution.
Efficiency is a dynamic concept, varying across businesses and departments. In the realm of accounting,…
An ERP financial management system can be a great asset to a small or mid-sized…
Financial reporting accuracy is critical to maintaining transparency and trust, whether for nonprofit organizations explaining…