Fixed Assets Management
For more than 25 years, Sage Fixed Assets accounting software has been a leader in providing quality fixed asset accounting solutions. Easy to install, customize, and use, Sage Fixed Assets is a comprehensive, seamlessly-integrated fixed asset management solution perfectly suited for businesses and organizations of any size. Sage Fixed Assets accounting software provides fixed asset depreciation calculations for financial and tax reporting, asset inventory reconciliation, customized reporting, and construction in progress management.
ETC’s experienced and highly qualified workers can work with you to implement Sage Fixed Assets and customize the solution to your company’s needs. But our partnership doesn’t end there: because we are committed to your success, we provide comprehensive service after a successful implementation.
Benefits of Sage Fixed Assets Software
- Organized Assets: With Sage Fixed Assets, you can keep track of the value of your assets throughout their lifecycles. Enjoy full visibility into what and where your assets are throughout your company.
- Maximum Tax Savings: Annual tax compliance updates mean you can easily stay compliant with the IRS. Accurate accounting records can often mean lower tax payments over your assets’ lifecycle.
- Valuable Insights: With Sage, you can budget and track costs for projects before they become fixed assets. Afterwards, you can predict the depreciation of these assets in a variety of scenarios.
- True Asset Value Calculations: Avoid unidentified ghost and zombie assets and the risks that come along with them, including property tax and insurance premium overpayment as well as fraud.
Works With: Sage
With Sage Fixed Assets, you can choose the modules that are important to your business:
- The Depreciation module helps you manage the entire fixed asset life cycle, from acquisition to transfers and disposals. It can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records.
- The Tracking module allows you to conduct thorough physical inventories of your fixed assets with an easy graphical step-by-step process and functionality on mobile devices.
- The Planning module helps you take control of your fixed assets through flexible management of capital budgeting and construction-in-progress projects.
- The Reporting module provides an endless set of custom reports that can help monitoring and decision-making.
Sage FAS, also called Sage Fixed Asset Software, can make tracking your company’s fixed assets…